traindee® – The 4-times stretchable dog leash when your dog pulls hard
Don’t let your dog rob you of your nerves, because he constantly pulls on the leash and you are only angry!
But what are you angry about? – Your dog?
Or that you have already constantly pain by the constant pulling of the leash and you just can’t anymore?
Well-intentioned advice and tips do not help your dog? Just try the traindee!
The traindee easily buffers every pulling behaviour due to its 4-fold elasticity and you as a human keep your calmness and calmness.
And that’s exactly what helps your dog, because you no longer unconsciously reinforce his pulling behaviour through your reactions to it.
Because reaction and attention are among the strongest reinforcers in psychology.
With the traindee you have a perfect tool for quick success and this without causing your dog pain or fright!
Your dog is pulling the leash? That means pure stress for you and your dog:
- Frustration for humans and dogs during leash training
Prevents positive training progress
- Pain in shoulder, arms, etc. during long walks or hikes.
Dangerous on slippery or steep terrain
- Stress in dogs due to painful constrictions on the dog harness
Leash-jerking similar effects prevent a positive cooperation
The original traindee® leash expander helps here with immediate effect:
- Continuous stretching to up to 4 times the original length
For gentle braking of the leash pulling behaviour
- No leash jerking effects and therefore no pain on both sides
- Positive and animal welfare friendly leash guidance training without aversive methods
- No unconscious confirmation of the undesired behaviour by relieving the person
- Best materials, universally applicable – tested by an independent institute
Standard Edition black, approx. 50cm, for all dog breeds
- For all dog breeds from about 15kg body weight
- Can be used with all common dog leashes and trailing leads
- Resistance at maximum elongation about 15kg
Whether the 0.5m traindee® leash expander is suitable for your dog depends on the combination of weight and strength of your dog.
A heavy, but already old dog will have less strength than a young, very active dog with less body weight.
Comparison of the traindee® versions:
Suitable for all common carabiners
The traindee® leash expander is designed so that you can mount the karabiner most suitable for you. For every application and personal preferences, most standard karabiners fit without any problems!
The permanently mounted ring is made of stainless steel.
It is recommended to use screw-lock karabiners or karabiners with similar safety mechanisms for the best possible safety and to prevent unintentional opening.
Unique - the enormous, 4-fold extensibility
Only the enormous stretchability of the traindee® leash expander up to 4 times of the original length results in a steady increase in resistance and thus slow and stress-free braking of the resulting pulling forces when the dog pulls strongly on the leash or jumps into the leash.
It is precisely this unique principle of the traindee® leash expander that gently eliminates pain and stress, because a leash jerk effect reduces the dog's ability to learn and a stressed person does not have the necessary calmness for a patient training.
If your dog suffers a lot from stress, you can additionally try CBD products. You can find an article about CBD oil for dogs here.