Balanox™ Kadsura+ joint spray from herbal extracts. Acts quickly. Absorbs into the skin without sticking. Traditional Chinese herbal balm.
Areas of application:
- during any kind of sport and exercise
- especially in acute situations
- for massage
- for pain in arms and shoulders when the dog constantly pulls on the leash
- for demanding dog training and dog sports
For local application: spray on the skin and gently massage in. Repeat up to 8 times a day.
Not for internal use. External application only. If skin irritation arises, discontinue use. Do not use in the eye area, near mucous membranes, on grazed skin, ulcers or in case of skin inflamation. Do not use if allergic to any ingredients. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Not suitable for children aged 6 or under. For humans, not for Dogs!
- Spray bottle with 60ml
- Advantage pack with 4x 60ml spray bottle
- Ethyl Alcohol (INCI: ALCOHOL)
- Kadsura Japonica (INCI: KADSURA JAPONICA BRANCH EXTRACT)
- Heracleum (INCI: HERACLEUM SPHONDYLIUM EXTRACT)
- Notopterygium Root
- Menthol Crystal (INCI: MENTHOL)
- Distilled water (INCI: AQUA)
- Camphor (INCI: CAMPHOR)
- Wintergreen oil (INCI: METHYL SALICYLATE)
Use of herbs in traditional Chinese medicine / for TCM pain sprays
- Kadsura Japonica (“kadsura vine”, family of Schisandraceae “star anise”)
warming, antispasmodic, for blunt injuries, especially bruises, for tendons, joints, for back pain and rheumatic pain
- Heracleum (family of Apiaceae “Umbelliferae”)
for wet-cold pains, antispasmodic, especially in the lower body
- Notopterygium Root (Apiaceae “Umbelliferae” family)
rheumatic pain, joint pain, chills, especially in the upper body.